The 2016/17 Indoor Track and Field Season is Starting Soon!
The official registration day was held Thursday, October 6, 2016, but new athletes are always welcome!
To learn more, visit the registration page for further instructions.
- Stainless steel travel mugs – $3.50
- Navy toques – $6.00
- Youth Black running shorts – $7.00 (Youth sizes only)
Important Parent Meeting!!!
All parents are asked to attend, as we will only be reviewing this information once!
Date: October 27, 2016
Location: Servus Place (Multi-purpose room, beside the Sobey’s kitchen)
** There will be light refreshments.
- Welcome to Track and Field!
- Training: Coach expectations of athletes and parents
- Team communication
- Meet entries
- What to expect at track meet
- Training: How it’s different at the senior level
- Training an athlete at the senior level: Cost breakdown
- Club Challenges as compared to an Edmonton Club (financial)
- Goals for the senior program
Next AGM Meeting
Thursday, November 3, 2016
Servus Place (Time TBD)
3 Open Board Positions: President, Vice President & Treasurer.
To learn more about what is required, visit the Board of Directors page.
The St. Albert Mustangs welcome athletes of all ages and abilities to have fun while training and competing in the sport of track and field.
- For those of you who may be new to the sport and are worried about how you will do, don’t worry. We will help you improve your performance by offering experienced coaching, training, and competition.
- If you are new to the club, or are confused or overwhelmed, don’t worry – we can help with this as well. Ask lots of questions; talk to parents that have been involved in previous years; check the website for information/updates; or talk to coaches or executive members. We are a friendly group that is always willing to assist.
Have a great season!
>> A reminder for all returning athletes: If you haven’t already, please remember to renew your Athletics Alberta Membership for 2016 to ensure legal entries into meets for the 2016 season. Click here to visit Athletics Alberta’s website.
For more information email us at email@example.com.